From: chaxiraxi...@gmail.com
Date:07/05/2016  10:40 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Languages Office Writer

Hi,

I normally write in German, but as I am living in Spain, many words are
spanish, too. But always the program put These red lines under the spanish
words.

As I know, I can´t use more than one language with this program, but I think it
would be very useful if there will be a function to use more languages, at
least two at the same time.
It is only a idea, but maybe you find a solution?

Uli Reissaus

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10