On 05/07/2016 chaxiraxi.ur wrote:
I normally write in German, but as I am living in Spain, many words are
spanish, too. But always the program put These red lines under the spanish
words.
As I know, I canĀ“t use more than one language with this program

You can use both German and Spanish. Install a Spanish dictionary from the Extensions site http://extensions.openoffice.org/ and then use Format - Character to specify the language of selected text (this allow you to have an entire document in Spanish as well as selecting a few words and saying they should be considered as written in Spanish).

Regards,
  Andrea.