On 17/07/16 2:18 PM, Heather&Ron wrote:

Having trouble with a UBS. I have a ODT file which I can't open. It states corrupt and therefore cannot be opened can try to repair file,should Open Office repair the file so I press Yes, and then I get a blank page at the top says repaired doc.

There is an attached locked file of 1kg.  It is a big file 56,000kg.

That's far to heavy to lift by one person, probably you can hire a forklift truck.

I also have the same file on the computer -I made a copy of the usb, but I am unable to open it.
regards
Heather

---