> On 17/07/16 2:18 PM, Heather&Ron wrote:
>

>> Having trouble with a UBS. I have a ODT file which I can't open. It
>> states corrupt and therefore cannot be opened can try to repair file,should
>> Open Office repair the file so I press Yes, and then I get a blank page at
>> the top says repaired doc.
>>
>> There is an attached locked file of 1kg.  It is a big file 56,000kg.
>>

> That's far to heavy to lift by one person, probably you can hire a
> forklift truck.

Well, 56 ton requires a really big forklift truck. Maybe too expensive for
most users?
Or maybe the comma is a decimal separator, just like it is in about half of
all the countries in the world, making it 56 kg and not a gram more or
less. Then only a friend is needed. Together they can lift it without
destroying their backs, I think.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg