On 29/09/16 3:17 AM, Sabrina Massie wrote:
One of my spreadsheets is no longer showing in my documents. I was able to find
it in recents but it is light gray and it won't open.  It doesn't show up on
finder or trash. It just disappeared on me. Please help!

If the file is no longer there, your only option is to find a previous version. I hope you have set the option to backup your files. Go to Options (Preference) --> Load Save --> General and see your backup setting To find where backups are saved go to Options (Preference) --> OpenOffice --> Paths

Sent from my iPhone