I am writing to ask for assistance with OpenOffice 4.1.1.  In Writer, I am
encountering a problem where every word is underlined as being incorrectly
spelled and the spell check jumps to every word to correct it, even though they
are all spelled correctly.

I did have 4.1.2 installed and uninstalled it, thinking an earlier version may
not have this bug.  I have checked to ensure the dictionary associated with the
document is English – US, and it is.  I have searched the forums and they
identify the problem, but the forums are rather cluttered and I have not been
able to find a solution if one has been given.

Your prompt assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Patti Wesolowski