I have The installed version off  Open office org 3.3.0.Operating system
windows 7 64 bit   My antivirus has identified vulnerability issues with this.
If i download OpenOffice.org - Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 manually from the web
site. will it  install over the old version ?  if this is the case as i have a
lot of spread sheets & word documents on the 3.3.0.which i use frequently will
i still be able to access them on the 4.1.1  version and use them as i do on
the 3.3.0 version Alternatively will it download as a totally separate version?
,if that is the case  will i be  able to transfer all my files over to the new
version without any issues

Thanks
T Birch