On 8/30/2017 5:49 PM, Malooq Tariq wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My spell check for OpenOffice writer does not work properly because
> OpenOffice writer does not underline word as red to show incorrect spelling
> or Open Office writer does not suggest the correct word or similar words to
> correct the incorrect spelling.
>
> Please help to fix the spell checker for OpenOffice writer?
>
> Enjoy your day, have a happy week with your loving family and friends.
>
> Thanks for all your help.

This is almost always a sign of corruption in the user profile and is
corrected by a reset of the profile. For the location of your user
profile and instructions to reset it see the following How To:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile.

As you are not subscribed to the mailing list I have cc'd your e-mail as
a courtesy. Please send all replies on;y to the list.

Regards
Keith