As always, if there are no backups, there's probably nothing you or anyone
else can do about it, more than learning the lesson and start making daily
incremental backups from now on. Drives are cheap these days, and
reasonably fast too, so there's really no excuse for not doing backups.
Additional backups to some reasonably safe cloud service could be a good
complement too, in some cases.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg