I backup the entire PC to Carbonite (about $60/Yr) and all my documents
(spreadsheets, databases and documents) are ALSO backed up to Google
Drive.  My Photos, Videos and pictures are ALSO backed up to OneDrive
(Microsoft).  Therefore, I have, at minimum, 2 places I can go to
restore my data.  This is all done automatically - I don't have to
remember to do anything.

Peace of mind is worth less than $100 per year.

On 11/29/2017 8:52 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> As always, if there are no backups, there's probably nothing you or anyone
> else can do about it, more than learning the lesson and start making daily
> incremental backups from now on. Drives are cheap these days, and
> reasonably fast too, so there's really no excuse for not doing backups.
> Additional backups to some reasonably safe cloud service could be a good
> complement too, in some cases.
>

> Kind regards
>
> Johnny Rosenberg

>> :
>> I have been working on a project using Open Office Spreadsheet for months
>> -- it has worked perfectly and tonight, I open it up and all I get is a
>> word document filled with hashtags.
>>
>> I need SOMEONE to HELP me -- this document has imperative information in
>> it and I have sat here in tears for hours trying to fix it.  I've used 4
>> different recovery systems and NOTHING is working!!
>>
>> I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME RECOVER THIS FILE!!!  You can reach me here on
>> email or by phone at (678) 548-9498.
>>
>> MJ Stephens

---