From: Paul Heltzel [mailto:phelt...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 January 2018 19:56
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question, story for Computerworld

Thanks Glen. I have installed AOO on a PC, just looking to confirm that saving
as .docx is a feature of LibreOffice but not of OpenOffice. That's what I'm
seeing, along with what I mentioned, that AOO can save, for example, Word or
Excel files as .xml (but I'm not sure why you might want to, what the Office
2003/xml version means).

I'm hoping to reach one of the AOO developers.

Best--Paul