Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

On Feb 14, 2018 1:39 PM, "Winter" <garyleroywamp...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is why after years I have now stopped using Open Office and switched
to Google Apps. I am a programmer. I quickly dump software that does not
comply to User Ergonomics. It should be simple and intuitive. Especially
the simplest task. All I wanted was to set up a budget like I have many
time in Open Office but the Sum command now does not sum. Why? I read
online suggestions which mentioned it could have something to do with the
value being treated as Text with no explanation to convert them to
numerical values. It seemed quickly much easier to sign in to Google.
Goodbye. I have little patience when companies make simple tasks
complicated.