This will be the fourth try at attempting to contact you. You don't make it
easy. The following is my original message.
I used to use Word up until about 10 years ago when somebody suggested Open
Office to me. I much prefer this to Word. I do have one issue though. I
used Excel a lot. They had a function where I could add certain lines to a
total. On your .ods file, I can find that function. I don't have Word or
Excel on my PC now. I miss that function. I have Open Office version 4.1.6.
Does that have the function I want? I've checked all the options at the top
and can't find that function. Am I just missing seeing it? Please help
because I miss that function. Thank you.