-------- Original Message --------
From: jhivacavi...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020, 14:54 UTC
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Failure

> I downloaded from the provided link.  The installation does not install the
> desktop icon and it does not fill the background of the cells as previously
> related.
> Is this a scam/sham?  What good is the program if it does not work properly
> and completely?

It would help us to answer your question if you provided adequate
information about your issue:

1. Which link are you referring to?
2. Which operating system are you using?
3. Can you provide more detailed information about your issue.

Several million other users are not experiencing the same problem.