Hi:

I am staying at home and have time on my hands, so I think this might be a good time to generate an updated telephone/address book in a PC format.

Can anyone suggest a "relatively" simple database template for tracking Names, Postal Addresses, Telephone numbers-House, Telephone numbers-Cell, Telephone numbers-Businesses, Medical offices' data, etc?

I started by exporting my Contacts from the GMAIL website for my one @gmail.com email account, and have that data now on my WIN10-x64 desktop PC as a .CSV file (to Excel).  I also plan to eventually enter the data from a paper telephone/address book into a database.  I am not certain which to use, (vers 4.1.5) AOO-Calc or AOO-Base.  I also have Libre Office (Version: 6.3.4.2 (x64) Build ID: 60da17e045e08f1793c57c00ba83cdfce946d0aa) installed, but am even less skilled with its operation.

1. Should I go with AOO-Calc or attempt to learn more about AOO-Base
   for this project?
2. Any suggestion for a template file would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading this.

Regards and stay safe,

VinceB.