Hi,
Thanks for adding me to your subscribe list.

I have been happily using open office v4.1.7  for about a year without any
problems, both on my desktop pc and a laptop, both installed at the same
time from the same CD, running win 10 on both and both worked fine.
But for some reason the spell checker on the desktop stopped working a
little while ago, All I get is red marks under absolutely every word, when I
enable automatic spell checker and nothing at all when it is disabled. The
current selection for spelling" does not work either any longer!
Tried everything possible for a long time!  Deleted and reinstalled from CD,
twice and downloaded the newest version of open office from the net. But
still with the same negative result.
While on the laptop (not as often in use as the desktop) it is working fine.
Tried researching of the problem for a long time, but can't find the reason.

Please help,
With thanks
Gerda