On 09/03/2021 01:32, john soric wrote:
Friends,
I have been happily using Apache for a few years.
Today I had to upgrade to windows 10 and now nothing will open. I downloaded
Open Office hoping it would be accepted by my new computer.
PROB LEM:  IO have a very important .odt document that I really have to open.
It’s several pages of passwords and other important info.
Maybe you could open it to me and send it back as a pdf?

John, you should use the Open With option in Explorer, windows (read Microsoft) has set the File Associations to their defaults, which you should be able to change back.

Second we should not open your file as it contains your passwords and you should not share
these with anyone.

Thanks for any help

John Soric
woinston2...@outlook.com