Greetings. First, I truly appreciate Open Office, and I thank you.

My question is about alphabetizing a list of files in a folder. For some
reason, a couple of my files are in reverse alphabetical order, i.e. from Z to
A instead of A to Z. I have hunted to see how to correct this, and cannot find
anything. It’s not a major problem, just annoying.
I find it strange, since the files are listed alphabetically in the main files
in File Explorer of the computer. It is only when I want to search files in
Open Office.
I had put this question on a forum and no one seemed to understand what I was
saying.
I look forward to your reply and appreciate your assistance.
Betty Enos