Betty,

Where in OpenOffice are you searching? What is the name of the list you’re
looking for the files?

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this message to you since you may not be on
the user’s list, you may miss some of the responses to your email if you’re not
subscribed to the user’s list.

As a courtesy to me please don’t respond to my email address only to:
users@openoffice.apache.org
so that other users may assist you as well.

Sent from my iPhone