We will need to review the blog posts. Thanks.

4.1.10 works while 4.1.11 will be released in a couple of weeks.

If you want to help test the 4.1.11 Release Candidate please join the dev list
by subscribing by sending an email to dev-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org and
replying to the confirmation. The RC will be announced in a few days.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone