On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:12:00 -0700
Jackie Olsen <jadio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I accidentally deleted a 100-page manuscript and was hoping someone could
> help me retrieve it? I've searched everywhere and can't find it. I don't
> know enough about coding to be able to search in a deeper manner.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> Sincerely,
> Jacqueline D Olsen

100 page manuscript and no timed dated backups? Tut-tut!

Look at the methods set out in this tutorial for recovering deleted files

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=85038

If you have limited computer skills, my instinct is that you should immediately
download and run one of (only one needed) PhotoRec or Recuva, and let it do a
recovery of deleted files.  Google for the appropriate download sites.

The sooner you put a recovery process in operation the better.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>