The OP only replied to me.

The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or
coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

-----Original Message-----
From: L Michaels <linmi...@gmail.com>
To: ELAINE MURSZEWSKI <safire...@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 20, 2022 7:22 pm
Subject: Re: Version 4.1.12 will not SAVE, or SAVE AS

I have the latest Windows 11 and a new Lenovo computer. Open Office just
changed since April, and is unable to save documents and spreadsheets after I
edit them.  My latest update: 2022-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for
x64-based Systems (KB5014697)

Open Office shows an Update is needed; however, after downloading
update several times, nothing changes and text doc still shows the Update
icon! Also, I have uninstalled the program and re-installed it. Still will
not Save any doc.
Are you running Windows 10 or Windows 11?

The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or
coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

Unable to Save documents and Spreadsheets since April update.
Open Office shows an Update is needed; however, after downloading
update several times, nothing changes and text doc still shows the Update
icon! Also, I have uninstalled the program and re-installed it. Still will
not Save any doc.

I tried everything under *Help/General/Save.*  Still cannot Save any edits
to a document or a spreadsheet.

I have the latest Windows version.

Please advise!

linmi...@gmail.com