Or maybe you use some AOO Demo-version?

-----Original Message-----
From: aminanima...@aol.com <aminanima...@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 June 2022 1:33 am
To: 'users@openoffice.apache.org' <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Version 4.1.12 will not SAVE, or SAVE AS

You need to uninstall the latest version of OO using a special program, e.g.
Revo uninstaller or another similar program, and after advanced uninstalling
manually clean all scraps of OO in the hidden user folder "App data/Local/".
Next, try to install any of the earlier versions 4.1.2 - 4.1.7 and do not
upgrade it automatically.
Enjoy your work on proven software and do not play the tester because not
everything that is the latest is the best.