On 8/28/2022 10:49 AM, Vince@Verizon wrote:
{{{ snipped }}}

I don't know why I am getting a #VALUE! error in cell [H4]. Probably something simple... but it escapes me....

How can this be corrected?

{{{ snipped }}}

I now know why and how to correct this error.

I found that when entering the starting date in cell A4, if I initially enter02/23/2022, rather than 23 February 2022, the result in cell H4 is correct; e.g., 186.

So, to Brian's point, error 519 resulted at H4 because 23 February 2022 when typed from my keyboard,  indeed is a text string instead of a number value and "/is not a date in spreadsheet terms/". { TNX Brian! }

In the future I must pay closer attention and utilize the correct methodwhen wanting to type a date value within a cell. I also must remember that the cell format is only controlling what is displayed on screen.

My apology for my mistakes when writing my OP. Sometimes what appears on the mail list becomes corrupt. If the mail list permitted attachments and/or copying and pasting of what is displayed on the Calc screen, I think I would be making fewer mistakes when posting ...

Regards,

VinceB.