Hi Michael,

Am 26.02.23 um 11:39 schrieb Michael Bauer:
> Trying this email address. Since I got this from the support email
> suggested on the extensions site:
>
>> The following address failed:
>>
>>     nore...@extensions.openoffice.org:
>>         multiple delivery attempts failed
>
> Perhaps a different tech support email should be given to logged in
> extension owners?

Definitely, sysad...@openoffice.apache.org would be better.

This mailing list is for users of OpenOffice. Luckily I also read here.

I have now re-published the dictionary. I will have a deeper look later
after we released the new version of OpenOffice.

Even my time is limited... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias