I have just received the official update notification. It says the update is
for MacOS_x86-64. Is that compatible with an M1Mac Mini running OS 12.6.3 or is
it only for Intel Macs? I had some glitches in the previous OO update so have
been using LibreOffice instead of OO for the past couple of months (some pros,
some cons), and I’m wondering if the OO problems might have been
incompatibility with the M1 chip, or if it would be worth trying this OO update?

PCS.