Hopefully this will reach someone.

I find that in each update to Open Office that my dictionary rarely
migrates all my specific spellings, in both place names and surnames.  This
is quite aggravating since I am a historian and author working on numerous
history projects and several books.

It would be very helpful if in the system updates one's dictionary was
extracted and migrated to the new update dictionary so that we don't have
to teach/correct the Open Office Writer dictionary each and every time.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this.

Kevin V. Bunker (longtime OpenOffice user)