-------- Original message --------From: Linda Hull <chalcedony6...@gmail.com>
Date: 25/06/2023  14:48  (GMT+00:00) To: users@openoffice.apache.org Subject:
Re: How can I waterproof my document It used to be that you could make
something into a .pdf and they would haveto spend a lot of time and money to
mess with it. Not so, anymore.LindaOn Sat, Jun 24, 2023 at 10:58 PM Richard
Detwiler <rlsha...@aol.com.invalid>wrote:> Waterproof? You mean print it out
and laminate it? I suspect that's not> what you mean ...>> On 6/24/2023 5:48
PM, The Telepath wrote:> > Hello OpenOffice,> > I am wondering how you can
waterproof a document on OpenOffice. I am a> > writer and I am trying to send a
copy of my book to people who are giving> > me feedback. I don't want others to
edit my book while they are viewing> it.> > What is the best way to send people
a copy of my book, and they can only> > view it?> >> > Thanks,> > Jada
Schallhorn> >>>