From: David Stuhr <david.st...@verizon.net.INVALID>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Sent: Wed, Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am
Subject: Re: Update: After Windows 11 Update Open Office Starts But Goes Into
Not Responding

Hello,

Microsoft Support responded last night after I had gone to bed. Support
gave me a Powershell command to reverse the Windows 11 update. I had to
execute the Powershell command 3 times and restart each time but it did
work.

David

On 6/14/2022 11:55 PM, David Stuhr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Windows 11 update tonight installed - June 14, 2022--KB5014697 (OS
> Build 22000.739) after the reboot of Windows 11 I attempted to edit a
> text document I had started earlier in the day. OpenOffice started,
> reported that it was opening the document. When the document did not
> open I clicked in the OpenOffice panel and the title bar of OpenOffice
> reported "Not Responding".
>
> I then clicked on the "X" and OpenOffice displayed OpenOffice 4.1.12
> is Not Responding and I had to click on Close to force the OpenOffice
> to close.
>
> I restarted Windows 11.
>
> OpenOffice did the same with a spreadsheet file I attempted to open.
>
> David Stuhr

The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or
coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

    On Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 02:33:09 PM EST, Allmen Quester