nora batty wrote:

I just signed up. I thought that openoffice was a type
of learning. I am trying to learn spreadsheet but at
the moment cannot find anything that will help me.
Could you please help me find it that is if you have
it.

Nora Gallagher

Nora, OpenOffice is an office package like Microsoft Word. So it really won't help you learn all that much better than MS Word will. But then if you send a new email to this list (don't just reply to this one) with a subject line like: "need tutorials for learning calc" then I'm sure people will send to where you can learn to use the OpenOffice Spreadsheet, called calc.

Good luck.

Duncan