Hi,

Totally unrelated to your question: You should probably fix the date
setting of your computer -- I just can't believe that it took this
mail 1 year to get to the list :-)

On Wednesday, February 11, 2004, 4:06:41 PM, harry taylor wrote:
> [Downloading]
> Where do I click as I live in Arkansas?

You can pick anything you like, all the downloads are the same and
you probably won't notice any difference at all.

On the other hand, the general idea behind it is that you download
from a location that is geographically close to you. The reasons for
that:
- you are likely to achieve a high download-speed
- the load is equally distributed to the different servers
- to avoid unnecessary load to "the internet"

Regards,
Mark Kirchner