CPH wrote:
On Monday 14 February 2005 15:44, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:

Hi,

[snip]
If you can give me something to look for in the headers that the filters
will pick up, I'll gladly setup a filter this side to flag them and
therefore let me know to CC the user.

Easy, look for the field "Delivered-To" which has the value "moderator".

Aaahh, Now I understand why it is done. So that the unsubbed user doesn't use the moderator as their 'personal OOo helper'. I would assume that if they then reply to the list from the email you sent them that they would be forwareded a message about subscribing to the list, accessing the archives etc, etc.

I have set up a filter to look for moderator in the Delivered-to. How can I set the 'Reply-to' to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if I reply to the unsubbed users email that is in a different folder in my Mozilla 1.4 mail client, WITHOUT affecting the rest of my email folders.