When pasting text from web pages into Office text documents, I get boxes around the text - sometimes I can remove these by using Tools - Text->table, but other times this option is not available and I am stuck with them. I find pressing delete after the last character moves the box to the next paragraph break, but this doesn't help much. What is going on?
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.