What 'page flip or arrow' are you expecting. If page 1 is full of
text, then you should automatically be able to scroll, using the
keyboard, to the next page.

What Operating System and version are you using?

It may pay to post (not attach to an email) a screen shot of the issue
unless someone else has a resolution...

Paul