On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 10:35 -0800, Bev wrote:
> So my question is, is your software compatible with Word 2000 or not?
> I'm applying for a job online that requires Word 2000 or later.

What does this mean? Do you have to send them a file which is written in
word2000 or newer? If yes then OOo should be fine, just save the file as
either .doc or .rtf (.rtf is more stable and better documented - so that
would be recommendation) They will have no trouble opening an .rtf file
with word, try it yourself and see.

PS: After many years of using Microsoft and a while using windows update
() I only just realised that Microsoft Office has to be update
*seperately* maybe that's part of why you got heavy virus problems. If
you need some (free) tools for anti-virus and online privacy - let me
know. You should never have got that virus in the first place.

Duncan