On 27 Mar 2005 at 17:44, Charles Burt wrote:

> I have not been able to uninstall Open Office.  I have gove to control
> uninstall or remove and that will not work after several attempts.  I
> have gone to the cd that I installed it with and find no uninstall or
> remove.  Do you have any suggestions? Thank you, Chuck Burt
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Charles

I wrote to you not long ago suggesting that if you are using XP, then you
should be uninstalling logged in as Administrator.  Did you see that?

It would also help if you told us which version of Open Office you are
using.  Not that there is that much difference.  On the CD you should
find a setup.exe program.  If you run that, and you have the same
version of OO installed that the setup.exe installs, you should see a
Remove option.  Of course, the CD could be a composite CD with lots
of software on it, so you will have to find the correct setup.exe.

May I suggest that you subscribe to the users@openoffice.org list.

Whether you subscribe or not, please reply to users@openoffice.org,
not to me personally.  I only included your personal email because I
knew you were not subscribed.

Tony Pursell
Another OO.o User