Hello:

        I teach IT and personal productivity software (sorry to say MSO by
default). I believe the OO idea and software are terrific. I've been using
OO for word processing and presentations. In order to meet APA style
requirements, I need to learn how to set up sequential page numbering in the
upper right hand corner of the page (APA, as you may know, is very specific
about page numbering requirements). I tried using the Header feature, but
have had no success in setting up simple page numbering to meet APA specs.

        I've searched your FAQ and Help, yet have been unable to find a
reference.

        Yours truly,

        Prof. Robinson