I seem to have missed something somewhere. I want to start page numbering on
physical page 3, ie there are 2 title pages without numbers. After these
there is a manual break and a change of page style, where I start with page
1. I have inserted the page number field with offset of -2. Page numbers
show correctly on the pages, but not in the ToC which insists on using
physical page numbers (ToC is on physical page 2). I had this working
correctly, but added a page at the end and now it won't work. What is wrong?

Les Rose
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.