Andrew Cassels wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem, I want to open a .odb database, it opens but when I
click with the "Tables" button, there is a error message saying:

   /The connection to the data source "accounts" could not be
   established. /

   /Error in the script file line: 1 File input/output errorerror /
   /java.io.IOException opening file - file C:\Documents and /
   /Settings\Andrew Cassels\Bureau\accounts.data in statement /
   /[CREATE CACHED TABLE "Expenses"]/

If I click on "more" and "error" buttons I get the following:

//

   /SQL Status: S1000 /
   /Error code: -29 /

   /File input/output error C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew
   Cassels\Bureau\accounts.properties java.io.IOException: No
   OutputStream/

Thus error never happened with previous versions. I also cannot see the
document if I do F5 in a writer or spreadsheet document.

Thank you very much for your help

If this is a new error and it is repeatable, especially with a newly created database, then be certain to check the bug tracker and file a report.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw