On Tuesday 19 April 2005 03:48 am, Andrew Cassels wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem, I want to open a .odb database, it opens but when I
> click with the "Tables" button, there is a error message saying:
>
>     /The connection to the data source "accounts" could not be
>     established. /
>
>     /Error in the script file line: 1 File input/output errorerror /
>     /java.io.IOException opening file - file C:\Documents and /
>     /Settings\Andrew Cassels\Bureau\accounts.data in statement /
>     /[CREATE CACHED TABLE "Expenses"]/
>
> If I click on "more" and "error" buttons I get the following:
>
> //
>
>     /SQL Status: S1000 /
>     /Error code: -29 /
>
>     /File input/output error C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew
>     Cassels\Bureau\accounts.properties java.io.IOException: No
>     OutputStream/
>
> Thus error never happened with previous versions. I also cannot see
> the document if I do F5 in a writer or spreadsheet document.
>
> Thank you very much for your help

     I get similar errors with the database section of 1.9.93. Some
times I can make a connection to a specific database, and other times I
can not. The database section still needs some work, but it is getting
better.
     I am a little confused with your reference to F5. F4 is used to
open the Data Sources window. F5 is used to open the Navigator.

Dan