Hi John,
I gather that by now you've seen the post from Steve K. It seems to work fine with 1.9.79. I've been meaning to download and install the beta, so I'll try it tonight. I can't see how it would work, though.
I think you've seen the issue regarding indirects. I had been notified that it would be mentioned in v2 help.
tc