I have tried it but it doesn't wort until I close both documents, and opening the writer document again, but thanks anyway.

Sasa Kelecevic escribió:

forolinux wrote:

G. Roderick Singleton escribió:

\snip\

I have a spreadsheet with some fields(columns), Name, Address, Postal Code, Town, Country, and I want to use it with a writer document to make mail merge. I have then, a data source pointing this spreadsheet, and a writer document with this fields.
Then if I make a mail merge all works fine, but then, I change the fields value in the spreadsheet, and when I try to make a new mail merge it doesn't update the data, and show the same values.
In Tools > Options > writer > General, I have Update Automatically fields and Charts marked.

tools / options / data sources / connections
In list select ... calc.ODriver and unchek Enable pooling for this driver.
iIRC : Open table1 - update data in calc file - save calc file - open another table ie table2 - open table1 again.
This is not 100% solution but can help.
sasa k.