On Friday, 22 April 2005 14:44, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need to know ASAP how to increase the amount of fonts that are on
> the Open Office Suite.  I need other fonts and CAN NOT find a
> download for them.  Surely you have other fonts... yes?
>
> Please advise and send me the link or the download ASAP.... thanks!
>
> Mike Darrow

Mike,

Fonts are normally a system resource, meaning they are part of the
operating system, not the application suite.

I would advise you to use google and search the www for the fonts you
wish to use, download and install them per the normal method for your
operating system, they will then be available for OOo to use.

Alan

--
Alan McKinnon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]