Also, I was asked this.... "Please provide your OS, release of OOo and tell us
whether you tried
File > AutoPilot > Install fonts from the web ..."

And no... since I am brands new to OOo, I haven't a clue what that is.  I
thought, like MSWorks, the fonts all came with the program... not the OS.
Please help me here too.  I have a document that I need Caligraphy for... as
well as other fonts.  The OOo I have only has like 20 fonts.  Definitely not
enough for the things I do.

I will be out for a couple hours & will return to check on my messages.  If
anyone can help me.... please let me know.   Thanks again!

Mike