As no one more knowledgeable has replied ...
Check that you do not have Print ranges enabled.
Just a guess. Also, check your fonts, etc. to make sure your printer can print what you're (hopefully) sending to it.

Joe

Normanbates U.S.N. Retired wrote:

When starting new spread sheet After inserting information and creating the lines I need ,they show up on print preview but do not show up on printed page. I have reinstalled program but still have same problem. any ideas . Norman Bates. E-Mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- "Mistrust all in whom the desire to punish is imperative." --Goethe