To: <users@openoffice.org>; "Dogwood Cafe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

On Monday 25 April 2005 21:10, + Dogwood Cafe wrote:

[ MODERATED ] ********************
I just downloaded openoffice.org but I can't find any of the programs!

Did

I do something wrong? Brooke

As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:
On Monday 25 April 2005 21:39, Joe wrote:

If you downloaded the Windows version, you have to unzip it and then run
setup.
If you're using Windows XP, you need to be logged on as the
administrator user.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor