Hi!

I've just downloaded OpenOffice 1.4.4 and security patch for 1.4.4.

OpenOffice has been installed without problems. But I cannot install the security patch.

I tried to follow the installation information, but it's a bit confusing. The information says:

/"Make a backup copy of the affected file and store it somewhere safe:
./.
- Windows: *|sot645mi.dll|*

Copy the library you downloaded to the location of the old one, thus replacing it."/

My questions:
Which is the library mentioned? I haven't downloaded any as far as I know.
I tried to copy the security patch into the folder "program" without any success. I also tried to delete the current patch. But it's not possible as the dll-file is used by a the systems. OpenOffice has not been running when I tried to replace the patch.

Do you have a solution??

Thanks in advance
Allan