Hello again,
As an addendum to my own question, I think the problem I'm having has more to
do with the fact that my menu options in OO Writer are either missing or grayed
out. So my question REALLY has more to do with the menus & how to get menu
changes/ options accessible, then how to manipulate the printing options.
If I had the menu options [ie... the missing or grayed out icons/ buttons], I
could then set the printer options to choice.
Thanks again, louann

Hi, I've gone through all my old OO digests to search for possible answers to
my prior posted questions. Perhaps I'm having email mis-direction problems
since I find no response. So please excuse the repetition. My first question is
in re Writer. I am having perpetual problems with all docs printing in half-
size. while the obvious answer is to change the print size to full page, both
of my printers are setup for full page. I still have NO access to the "print
preview" option in the main menu, nor do I have the object bar icons for 1 or 2
doc/ printed per page. And, attempts to locate this in the option setup are
futile. Again, as noted earlier, it may be a simple fix, but I have exhausted
all attempts in trying to rectify it. ANY suggestion would be greatly
appreciated. I have 3 QDRO's that I'm doing pro se since my ex "conveyed" all
monies and assets during the divorce. so it's important that I do these ASAP.
My second question has to do with the countless recommendations!
 to use
 the knowledge base. I have to be honest and tell you that frequently it does
NOT open up and while my computer may not be state of the art, my dsl opens
other windows and sites fine, unless there's address errors. When trying to
answer my own questions, I will always attempt my own resolution through the
workbooks, program faq's, etc... Largely, I do this simply to get immediate
answers to my problems needing solutions. But, also, I see a frequent referral
of answers to the knowledge base, and well- like most others- I'd always prefer
to resolve my own questions then to see the answers so obviously and simply
stated by others who know more then I... tho please don't get me wrong, I VERY
much appreciate the fact that the forums are available and that those with more
experience and knowledge are there and willing to offer their help.  OK, enough
kudo's. Anyone willing to offer help, most immediately with my print size issue
and secondly, with my question re the knowledge base!
 links...
 thank you in advance.  Stay well,  louann [EMAIL PROTECTED]