You should not say "crappy" before you really know the thing.
If you really want to uninstall the software, start the install program, you will have the choice to uninstall ist.
Marc H.

J.G. a écrit :

I want this crappy software off my hard drive. BUT, there does not appear to be an uninstaller included. Since throwing visible files in the trash will not necessarily remove those not visible, I need to know how to remove OpenOffice entirely.

I also do not understand why it so difficult to get this information. Do the developers believe that not allowing users to change their minds will endear them to us?

Sincerely,

J.G.