Hi,

I'm a budding writer myself and I find your template suggestion intriguing. When (if ever!) I have something presentable I want to be able to shop essentially the same manuscript to potential buyers in Canada, the US and the UK. How would the templates help in this scenario? If I were to cut and paste text from a Canadian English document to a US or UK language template, wouldn't the paste action include the character formatting and wouldn't this override the template default?

Thanks,
Dom